Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made these for our Super Bowl party.They were a big hit.
Make and share this Sesame Chicken Party Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Mix soy sauce,brown sugar,chicken broth,garlic powder and sesame seeds together in a large bowl.
- Add chicken wings and toss to coat.
- Marinate for 4 hours in refrigerator.
- Remove wings from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place wings on a foil lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40minutes.
- Mix barbecue sauce,honey and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Remove wings from oven after 35-40minutes and baste with barbecue sauce mixture.
- Bake another 15-20 minutes.