Dragonfly AZ's Note:
This may sound a little odd--but trust me, it's delicious, and low carb to boot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup tbsps smooth peanut butter, softened in microwave 15 seconds on high
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 large iceberg lettuce
- 1Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and lemon pepper over chicken breasts.
- 2Pour cooking oil into saute pan, sauted chicken breasts until cooked through.
- 3Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- 4In mixing bowl, whisk together softened peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, hot sauce and ginger.
- 5Mix veggies (except lettuce) into soy sauce mixture.
- 6Slice chicken breasts and stir into veggie mix until well coated.
- 7Spoon into lettuce leaves, sprinkle sesame seeds over top, roll and enjoy!
- 8Can substitute 2 lbs.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Chicken (Or Shrimp) Lettuce Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.2
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 2025.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 62.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: