Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These nuggets may be packed as finger food, gathered on skewers, or packed in a pita pocket. These are great. Much healthier than the kind you buy already premade. I send them to school in my daughters thermos.
- 1 whole boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- black pepper
- garlic salt (optional)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Shake the chicken cubes (you can also use skinned drumsticks) in the brown bag with the seasonings.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the nuggets until golden brown. Drain well on absorbent paper and store in the refrigerator.
- Reheat in a microwave on paper towels, or dab with towel to remove excess oil. Wrap them in foil before packing in a lunch box. (You can also send these with a bit of honey and soy sauce for dipping).