Recipe by breezermom
Chicken breast, cubed and skewered with veggies. Marinated with soy, seasonings, and sesame seeds. You can also use diced boneless chicken thighs, although you'll increase the fat content. Marinating time is not included in prep time.
Top Review by CaliforniaJan
Love this recipe! I put put my chicken in it before leaving for the day and grilled it in the evening. Nice zip in the marinade that made it seem special, but it was so easy and tasty! Thanks for posting.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Russian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into eighths
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch pieces (or use 2 large)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken cubes in a large shallow container. Combine soy sauce, dressing, sesame seeds, lemon juice, garlic posder, and ginger in a jar; cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring the chicken occasionally.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, reserving the marinade. Alternate the chicken and vegetables on skewers.
- Grill the kabobs over medium-hot coals for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is done. Turn and baste frequently with the marinade.