Sesame Chicken Fingers With Two Dipping Sauces
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Trim chicken breasts, cutting them into 1-inch by 3-inch strips. In shallow dish, whisk together flour and salt. In another shallow dish, whisk together eggs and water. In third shallow dish, mix together crumbs and sesame seeds.
- Dredge chicken strips in flour, coating all sides. Dip chicken in egg; then roll chicken strips in crumb mixture to coat well.
- In large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, warm half the oil. Add half the chicken and saute until golden brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to baking sheet. Heat remaining oil in skillet and saute remaining chicken strips, transferring to baking sheet when done. Bake chicken until firm and crispy, about 8 minutes. Arrange on platter and serve with dipping sauces.
- To make sauces:.
- Mix together all ingredients for each sauce in two separate small bowls. Cover and set aside until ready to serve with chicken.