Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Cooking Light March 2006
Make and share this Sesame Chicken Edamame Bowl recipe from Food.com.
- 9.85 ml canola oil
- 14.79 ml minced peeled fresh ginger
- 9.85 ml minced peeled fresh lemongrass
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 473.18 ml frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 473.18 ml frozen bell peppers, stir-fry mix
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 14.79 ml mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 4.92 ml dark sesame oil
- 1.23 ml cornstarch
- 118.29 ml diagonally cut green onion
- 9.85 ml dark sesame seeds
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml hot cooked brown rice
- Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ginger, lemongrass, and garlic; sauté 1 minute or just until mixture begins to brown.
- Add chicken; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add edamame and stir-fry mix; sauté 3 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce, mirin, sesame oil, and cornstarch, stirring with a whisk. Add to pan; cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in onions, sesame seeds, and salt.
- Serve over rice.
This is delicious. I didn't have the lemongrass but other wise followed the recipe. Well, I did add some mango and cauliflower I found in the frig and I doubled the sauce because of my additions. Beautiful and full of fresh goodness, kburie.