Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of Darigolds most requested recipes according to the recipe card I found in my Darigold Butter package. I have been making this delicious recipe for years now and really appreciate the flavor and ease of the dish -- Enjoy!
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk, Darigold
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter, Darigold
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine milk and seasonings.
- Melt butter in shallow pan.
- Dip chicken in milk mixture, then in flour and again in seasoned milk.
- Place in buttered pan in single layer.
- Sprinkle seasame seeds over each piece.
- Do not cover pan.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350°F, about an hour or until chicken is tender and browned.