Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cindy-Recipe Researcher http://forums.msn.com/cooking
Make and share this Sesame Chicken Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken wings in half at the joint and cut off wing tips.
- Blend next five ingredients in processor.
- Pour over chicken and marinate overnight. Remove chicken from marinade. Pour egg into marinade; combine bread crumbs and sesame seeds.
- Dip chicken into crumb mixture; set them in a buttered baking dish.
- Pour melted butter over them and bake at 400F for 40 - 50 minutes.