- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 piece ginger, peeled (2 in. )
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, dry
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken wings in half at the joint and cut off wing tips.
- Blend next five ingredients in processor.
- Pour over chicken and marinate overnight. Remove chicken from marinade. Pour egg into marinade; combine bread crumbs and sesame seeds.
- Dip chicken into crumb mixture; set them in a buttered baking dish.
- Pour melted butter over them and bake at 400F for 40 - 50 minutes.