Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Serve these with sweet and sour sauce at your next get-together.
Top Review by DomesticLou
I've done these a couple of times now. They were really tasty, I might toast the sesame seeds next time but I've served mine as a starter with shredded iceberg lettuce & hot chilli dipping sauce - & in wraps with lettuce & mayo many thanks
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sesame seeds and bread crumbs together.
- Cut each chicken breast into 5 to 7 pieces. Dust pieces with flour, then dip into egg, then sesame and crumb mixture.
- Arrange in single layer on greased baking sheet. Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake at 350º for 20 minutes or until done and no pink remains.
- The bits can also be frozen ~ just thaw in the refrigerator and reheat in a 350º oven for 5 minutes or until hot.