Recipe by GinnyP
Top Review by Leta
Oh my Gosh! This is soooo good! I haven't washed the pan yet because I keep going back to pick at the crumbs! Easy and quick, I made the chicken strips instead of cubes, and served it on a salad. I loved the ginger flavor, although I only used about 1/2 of the sesame seeds (personal preference). I would highly recommend it.
- 44.37 ml brown sugar, packed
- 29.58 ml gluten-free soy sauce (I use San-J Wheat-Free Tamari Soy Sauce)
- 14.79 ml minced ginger
- 14.79 ml oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 44.37 ml toasted sesame seeds
- minced parsley, if desired (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, and ginger in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet.
- Add garlic and chicken.
- Saute over high heat for 3 minutes or until chicken is about half cooked.
- Give the soy sauce mixture a stir and add to chicken.
- Continue to saute over high heat until most of the liquid is evaporated and chicken is glazed, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and toss before serving.