1/1 Photo of Sesame Chicken Bites
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce (I use San-J Wheat-Free Tamari Soy Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- minced parsley, if desired (to garnish)
- 1Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, and ginger in a small bowl.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Heat oil in heavy skillet.
- 4Add garlic and chicken.
- 5Saute over high heat for 3 minutes or until chicken is about half cooked.
- 6Give the soy sauce mixture a stir and add to chicken.
- 7Continue to saute over high heat until most of the liquid is evaporated and chicken is glazed, about 4 minutes.
- 8Remove from the heat.
- 9Sprinkle with sesame seeds and toss before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Chicken Bites
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 65.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free soy sauce