Make and share this Sesame Chicken Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce (I use San-J Wheat-Free Tamari Soy Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- minced parsley, if desired (to garnish)
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, and ginger in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet.
- Add garlic and chicken.
- Saute over high heat for 3 minutes or until chicken is about half cooked.
- Give the soy sauce mixture a stir and add to chicken.
- Continue to saute over high heat until most of the liquid is evaporated and chicken is glazed, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and toss before serving.