Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Sesame Chicken Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce (I use San-J Wheat-Free Tamari Soy Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- minced parsley, if desired (to garnish)
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, and ginger in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet.
- Add garlic and chicken.
- Saute over high heat for 3 minutes or until chicken is about half cooked.
- Give the soy sauce mixture a stir and add to chicken.
- Continue to saute over high heat until most of the liquid is evaporated and chicken is glazed, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and toss before serving.
Oh my Gosh! This is soooo good! I haven't washed the pan yet because I keep going back to pick at the crumbs! Easy and quick, I made the chicken strips instead of cubes, and served it on a salad. I loved the ginger flavor, although I only used about 1/2 of the sesame seeds (personal preference). I would highly recommend it.
My family just loved this! It was very easy to make, and the sauce glazed the chicken cubes very nicely. If my picky kids loved this, you know it's a winner!!!
What a great recipe, Ginny! Cooks up very quickly, and is absoulutely delicious! We served it over basmati rice. My husband actually made it, and announced he'll be making it once a week from now on. :) That's ok with me! Thanks for sharing, Ginny.