Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
So tender and tasty, these chicken appetizers are enhanced by a honey-mustard dipping sauce.
Make and share this Sesame Chicken Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 -4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, sesame seeds and parsley; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, onion powder, mustard and pepper. Coat chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then add to crumb mixture, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil in batches until juices run clear, adding additional oil as needed. In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with the chicken.
These were delicious. I used panko bread crumbs and both black and white sesame seeds. For the dipping sauce, I used a raspberry honey mustard. The chicken was moist on the inside and crispy on the outside with lots of flavor. Excellent!