Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from my Weight Watchers cookbook. I checked other sesame chicken recipes, and it seems to be a little different from them. It is VERY easy to make, and the ingredients are probably already in your kitchen. I made it for my husband, and he told me he wanted me to make it again--he didn't even realize it was a weight watchers recipe. I left it plain, but I think it would taste good with some added veggies and some brown rice.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- cooking spray
- Toast sesame seeds in skillet over medium high heat, for about 5 minutes.
- Remove seeds and set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray, and cook chicken for about 5 minutes on each side, until no longer pink in the center.
- Combine seeds, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl and mix well.
- When chicken is done, remove pan from heat and pour sesame seed mixture over the chicken, and turn chicken to coat.
Not too bad. I think it would have been better as a thick sauce though.
This is great! I added some chili paste to give it that little bit of heat I like so much. Overall awesome recipe that makes it easier to eat healthy
This was very good and it took no time to prepare. I cut the chicken breasts up into bite sized pieces before cooking it and then I served it over quinoa with steamed vegetables.