Recipe by Toby Jermain
This is another recipe that I've been fixing for many years, and don't know just where it came from, but I assume that it was in some newspaper, I tried it, and I liked it
Top Review by clotho13
Too salty. Makes way more egg and flour mixture than you need. Could easily cut all ingredients (except chicken and oil) in half and not be so wasteful. Ended up kinda soggy because I had to cover it to get it to cook inside the chicken before burning on the outside.
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, fat discarded,washed,and patted dry
- 3 -4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and milk, season to taste with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Stir together flour and next 6 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, and dredge in flour mixture, pressing mixture to coat.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook, turning once, until lightly browned on both sides.
- Reduce heat to medium, and cook until done and golden brown, turning several times.