Recipe by evelyn/athens
another easy, tasty chicken recipe. 3-hour marinating time is not included.
Top Review by Miraklegirl
Very nice, simple way to prepare chicken. I used thighs and served with baked potatoes and grilled onions. Next time I wil; try adding a little sesame oil to punch up the sesame flavour. Thanks Evelyn!
- 3 lbs chicken wings or 3 lbs chicken drumsticks or 3 lbs chicken thighs
- 2 ounces sesame seeds
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a dish large enough to hold chicken.
- Add chicken and turn to coat in marinade.
- Marinate, covered, for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 390.
- Place chicken on roasting pan, sprinkle with sesame seeds and roast 30 minutes or until tender.
- Cover with foil halfway through cooking, then grill for 1-2 minutes, or until crisp.
- Serve with cole-slaw and fries.