Recipe by Soeur Souris
Got this recipe from a friend after smelling her supper cooking one evening. It is very tasty -- a family favorite.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat peanut oil in wok or large skillet. Combine flour, garlic powder, and paprika. Dredge small chicken chunks in flour. Fry pieces in oil until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in another pot bring to a boil: soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Pour over chicken in skillet and mix together. Top with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
- Serve with hot rice.