Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on a cooking website, not sure which one now.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 -2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, and cut up
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon plum jelly or 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 5 -10 drops Tabasco sauce
- Stir fry chicken in a wok or skillet until cooked through.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the cornstarch and chicken stock. Stir to coat all of the chicken pieces.
- Mix the cornstarch with the chicken stock. Add to the chicken and cook until bubbly.
- Serve over white or fried rice.