There are so many different variations on sesame chicken but this is my favorite.
Make and share this Sesame Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ingredients for sauce. Put in a quart jar; shake and refrigerate till needed.
- Mix chicken and soy sauce; stir in egg. Add cornstarch and mix till chicken is coated. This will look terrible but the end result is what counts!
- Deep fry the chicken until crispy and well done. Drain.
- Add the sauce mixture and the chicken to a clean wok or skillet. Cook until thick. Add water if it gets too thick.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with rice.