Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recently bought toasted sesame seeds. Of course I had to put the new ingredient to use as soon as possible. Searched in my cookbooks and found this recipe. It turned out very nice, thought I'd share it with you.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- If you can't buy already toasted sesame seeds, toast them in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat, shaking pan often, until golden.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in honey, chicken broth, mustard, lemon juice and onions.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking pan.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until cooked through and juices run clear.
Yum! This was great, but really saucy! I'm not sure how that chicken breast in the first photo got so browned...ours baked in the sauce and came out kind of pale, but very delicious. This recipe also gets high marks for being easy! Served with mashed sour cream potatoes made this an unbeatable dinner... like something from a fine restaurant. Thanks for this winner!
We really enjoyed this recipe. I fully intended to make as instructed but had a small helper (almost 3 yrs old) helping me measure. I ended up having to double everything after the mustard was squeezed a little too enthusiastically. lol So, in the end our chicken was pretty much poached in the sauce & came out really yellow instead of having that nice browned look that BK's photo shows. The extra sauce was really yummy though! :) We'll keep this recipe handy, as it's made with pantry staples. Thanks for sharing, Dudo!
What a tasty chicken dish this was. The chicken was moist, tender, juicy and so flavorful. I love the blending of the toasted sesames, honey, lemon and mustard. It was perfect. I will definitely make this again. Thanks so much for sharing.