Recipe by Chef Dudo
Recently bought toasted sesame seeds. Of course I had to put the new ingredient to use as soon as possible. Searched in my cookbooks and found this recipe. It turned out very nice, thought I'd share it with you.
Top Review by vrvrvr
Yum! This was great, but really saucy! I'm not sure how that chicken breast in the first photo got so browned...ours baked in the sauce and came out kind of pale, but very delicious. This recipe also gets high marks for being easy! Served with mashed sour cream potatoes made this an unbeatable dinner... like something from a fine restaurant. Thanks for this winner!
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 4 chicken breast halves, skin removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- If you can't buy already toasted sesame seeds, toast them in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat, shaking pan often, until golden.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in honey, chicken broth, mustard, lemon juice and onions.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking pan.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until cooked through and juices run clear.