From a Kikkoman booklet. I haven't make them yet, but the picture on the booklet looks great, next to a clear Japanese soup.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in medium bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in cheese and sesame seed. Combine soy sauce and 3 teaspoons water; stir into dry ingredients.
- Add more water, a little at a time, mixing lightly until dough begins to stick together.
- Turn out dough and press together on lightly floured board or pastry cloth; roll out to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut dough into 2 X 1 inch rectangles with pastry wheel or knife.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets and bake at 400 degrees F. 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove crackers to rack to cool.