1/5 Photos of Sesame-Cheddar Mini Muffins
These sounded very good to accompany soups and stews. Experiment with different cheese in the muffins for a different flavor or include 1/8 - 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite dried herbs in the mixture. From the "Southern Living Little Book of Mini Muffins and More".
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute 2 minutes or until tender; set aside.
- 2Combine baking mix and half of cheese in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- 3Stir together onion, egg, and milk, blending well.
- 4Add to cheese mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 5Spoon into lightly greased miniature muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- 6Sprinkle evenly with remaining cheese and sesame seeds; drizzle with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- 7Bake at 400 deg F for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden.
- 8Makes ~ 1 1/2 dozen mini muffins.
- 9Serving: 3 mini-muffins each.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame-Cheddar Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.2
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 562.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g