Sweet and tangy cauliflower. This was an experiment based on what was left in the fridge. It was really delicious and very enjoyable!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwave safe dish add water then add cauliflower.
- 2Bake in microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- 3drain water (carefully this is very hot).
- 4squeeze juice of lemon on cauliflour.
- 5pour 1/2 coconut milk under cauliflower poor rest over cauliflower.
- 6paint tehini onto cauliflower (I use a pastry brush).
- 7sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- 8bake in microwave and additional 2-8 minutes depending on desired level of crunchiness.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g