Recipe by Lioness
Sweet and tangy cauliflower. This was an experiment based on what was left in the fridge. It was really delicious and very enjoyable!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
For us this was a very tasty way to fix a vegetable that I almost always enjoy! A bit unusual, I thought, what with the ingredients, but it all came together very well ! Definitely something I'll be making again! Thanks for posting it! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave safe dish add water then add cauliflower.
- Bake in microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- drain water (carefully this is very hot).
- squeeze juice of lemon on cauliflour.
- pour 1/2 coconut milk under cauliflower poor rest over cauliflower.
- paint tehini onto cauliflower (I use a pastry brush).
- sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- bake in microwave and additional 2-8 minutes depending on desired level of crunchiness.