Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
Sweet and tangy cauliflower. This was an experiment based on what was left in the fridge. It was really delicious and very enjoyable!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup water
- In a microwave safe dish add water then add cauliflower.
- Bake in microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- drain water (carefully this is very hot).
- squeeze juice of lemon on cauliflour.
- pour 1/2 coconut milk under cauliflower poor rest over cauliflower.
- paint tehini onto cauliflower (I use a pastry brush).
- sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- bake in microwave and additional 2-8 minutes depending on desired level of crunchiness.
For us this was a very tasty way to fix a vegetable that I almost always enjoy! A bit unusual, I thought, what with the ingredients, but it all came together very well ! Definitely something I'll be making again! Thanks for posting it! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]