Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from a 20 year old Land O' Lakes butter recipe booklet.
- 2 cups carrots, cut into 2-inch x1/4-inch strips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 10 ounces fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Bring 3/4 cup water to boil.
- Add carrots. Cover and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In same saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in carrots and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until asparagus is tender, about 6 to 8 minutes.