1/1 Photo of Sesame Buns Recipe
1 hr 30 mins
Chef #1802619695's Note:
This is the sweetest littlest pleasure of any salty baked form
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the flour with baking powder; Add eggs, milk and oil, add cheese and knead soft dough from these ingredients. Transfer dough to dusted working surface and roll it in round form to several mm thicknesses.
- 2With knife cut each part into eight pieces and from piece roll a bun.
- 3Arrange the buns in baking pan inlaid with baking paper; before baking smear them with egg wash with milk salt and pepper.
- 4Sprinkle buns with seeds of your choice.
- 5Bake the buns in preheated oven at 180C for about 40 minutes or until they get light golden color.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Buns Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 2208.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 14.0 g