This is the sweetest littlest pleasure of any salty baked form
Make and share this Sesame Buns Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the flour with baking powder; Add eggs, milk and oil, add cheese and knead soft dough from these ingredients. Transfer dough to dusted working surface and roll it in round form to several mm thicknesses.
- With knife cut each part into eight pieces and from piece roll a bun.
- Arrange the buns in baking pan inlaid with baking paper; before baking smear them with egg wash with milk salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle buns with seeds of your choice.
- Bake the buns in preheated oven at 180C for about 40 minutes or until they get light golden color.