Recipe by Barb G.
An easy side dish with an Asian Flavor. Prep time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by Maito
Really good! I halved the sesame oil and quartered the sesame seeds, and it was still quite sesame-y! I steamed the broccoli 2 minutes and left out the sugar (personal preference).
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper
- 12 cups broccoli florets (from 2 large bunches)
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, oil, and honey in a large bowl until blended.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Steam broccoli florets until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir sesame seeds in heavy large skillet over medium heat until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to small bowl; cool.
- Mix broccoli and half of sesame seeds into dressing.
- Let marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Transfer broccoli to platter.
- Pour dressing over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds.