An easy side dish with an Asian Flavor. Prep time does not include marinating time.
Make and share this Sesame Broccoli Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, oil, and honey in a large bowl until blended.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Steam broccoli florets until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir sesame seeds in heavy large skillet over medium heat until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to small bowl; cool.
- Mix broccoli and half of sesame seeds into dressing.
- Let marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Transfer broccoli to platter.
- Pour dressing over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds.