1/1 Photo of Sesame Broccoli Salad
Barb Gertz's Note:
An easy side dish with an Asian Flavor. Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, oil, and honey in a large bowl until blended.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Steam broccoli florets until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- 5Stir sesame seeds in heavy large skillet over medium heat until golden, about 5 minutes.
- 6Transfer to small bowl; cool.
- 7Mix broccoli and half of sesame seeds into dressing.
- 8Let marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
- 9Transfer broccoli to platter.
- 10Pour dressing over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 375.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g