Top Review by Anu
Not sure why it didn't quite turn out right. Seemed to lack flavour, felt like something was missing. Also, there was this pool of sauce lying at the bottom of the bowl... will try it again though, with a little less sauce.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red peppers
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange broccoli and red pepper in a steamer basket over boiling water.
- Cover and steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; place in a medium bowl.
- While vegetables cook, place a small, heavy skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add sesame seeds, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until toasted.
- Set sesame seeds aside.
- Combine soy sauce and remaining four ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Microwave at high 45 seconds or until bubbly.
- Pour sauce over vegetables; sprinkle with sesame seeds, and toss gently.