Recipe by *Parsley*
I just love bok choy. This is a great bok choy side dish.
Top Review by I'mPat
I toasted my seasame seeds and only added half to the marinade and used the other half to sprinkle over the plated dish. I used 2 baby bok choy for 3 of us. The only change I would make would be to divide the marinade and add stalks to one half and the leaf to the other and cook the stems for 2 minutes and then add the leaf for a minute for though the stems were nice and crispy the leaf was overdone for us but still the taste was very good.
- 1 head bok choy
- 78.07 ml chopped green onion
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 14.79 ml rice wine
- 22.18 ml light soy sauce or 22.18 ml regular soy sauce
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml canola oil
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash bok choy. Cut stems AND tops into about 1-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine last 7 ingredients and mix well.
- Add bok choy to the dressing and toss to coat.
- Place in a hot wok or large pan and stir-fry over med-high heat for about 8 minutes or until desired tenderness is reached.