Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to make and freeze or make and serve! This came from the Freezer Friendly group on Yahoo.
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 medium onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine soy sauce, 4 Tbsp oil, honey, mustard and red pepper into bowl and add in steak. Mix and Bag -- will marinate as it defrosts.
- Slice and bag -- 1 medium onion.
- 1 red pepper.
- 1 green pepper.
- broccoli florets (either use frozen or make sure to blanch broccoli first. me FROZEN!).
- Put both bags in a large bag with a copy of the instructions and enjoy!
I so wish I could give this a 5 star as it is so very good! But it is missing the cooking directions and where does the garlic and pepper flakes go in at? Anyway this is how I cooked mine. I cooked the meat in a hot skillet for 4 minutes then set aside. Next I stir fried the peppers and onion for about 7 minutes. Added the frozen broccoli cooked 2 minutes. Then added the meat back to the pan and heated 2 minutes. The meat was so full of flavor!! We just loved everything about this dish. Thanks you so much for posting. Made for *PAC Fall 2007* game