Recipe by Shannon in VA
Easy and quick! Serve this with mandarin oranges over cottage cheese. You can also add fresh snow peas and carrots.
Top Review by sbera007
Very good! I added some tamari with the oil, garlic and meat for flavor. I did not use the slotted spoon and just added sesame oil to the pan. I was also heavy handed with the crushed red pepper. I would have liked a little more sauce with sauce this and will experiment with it in the future. Thanks!
- beef stew meat, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 bunch broccoli, cut leaving stems
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (toasted gives more flavor)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- hot steamed white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg skillet saute beef with garlic in canola oil, until beef is almost done (to preferred doneness).
- Add broccoli and red pepper to skillet, and saute until crisp tender.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted.
- Transfer ingredients to a non reactive bowl with slotted spoon, add sesame oil tossing to coat.
- Serve over hot steamed white rice.