1/2 Photos of Sesame Beef
This is a quick dinner entree that is great served over rice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season beef with salt& pepper and dredge in sesame seeds.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet or wok.
- 3Add peppers, onions, broccoli, cook about 2 minutes, stir, cook 2 minutes more, remove to plate.
- 4Add beef, stirring until cooked through.
- 5Add hoisin sauce, water, and lower heat to medium.
- 6Add vegetables back to pan, add sesame oil, season with salt and pepper, serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Beef
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 823.5
- Calories from Fat 540
- Total Fat 60.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 167.0 mg
- Sodium 391.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 51.6 g