Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an amazingly simple asparagus recipe that brings out its natural sweetness. Quick and easy!
- Prepare asparagus by snapping off tough ends and peeling if stalks are very thick.
- Place asparagus in baking dish or pan sprayed with oil or lined with foil.
- Sprinkle with sesame oil and salt to taste.
- Place under preheated broiler for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds 2-3 minutes before done to prevent them from burning.
This is fantastic! I served with a simple roasted chicken and mushrooms. I will be using this recipe often.
Hi Daphne; Made this recipe last night, and WOW, just loved it. I have been cooking the asparagus in the Microwave up until now, but will certainly be making yours again. Different and very tasty. Thanks for posting. "Uncle Bill"
it doesn't get much easier than this! very tasty and takes no time at all to broil. this will be great on the grill this summer, thanks for this recipe