1/2 Photos of Sesame Asparagus
This is my favorite way to prepare asparagus. I try other recipes, but always come back to this one. It's also super fast to prepare, which is always nice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snap off tough ends of Asparagus. Remove scales if desired.
- 2Cover & cook Asparagus in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 3Drain & rinse with cold water (I throw some ice cubes on top of them to stop the cooking).
- 4Combine Vinegar, Sesame Oil, & Sesame Seeds in large Zip-Lock bag.
- 5Add Asparagus.
- 6Chill 2 hours, turining occasionally.
- 7I double the recipe with 1 lb of Asparagus. Sometimes I cut back on the Red Wine Vinegar if I cooked the Asparagus too long.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.3
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g