Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Seseme seeds give a great crunch to asparagus.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus, trimmed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- In skillet, put asparagus; sprinkle with salt.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until crisp tender, about 6 minutes.
- Drain and place on platter.
- Mix butter, juice, and seeds.
- Sprinkle over asparagus.
This recipe is low in calories and high in flavor - a great combination! Delicious!
My family loved this recipe, I did add a splash a soy sauce at the end!!!
Perfect side dish for me! The toasted sesame seeds were interesting to see! Is a healthy alternative for people to try, Love the simplicity and versatility...recommenddoing this...deserves 5 star rated is why THANKS!