Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick, easy way to enjoy asparagus. My favorite way to eat it!! The asparagus absorbs all the flavors of the sesame oil and soy sauce. It can't be beat!
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 -3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Trim the ends from your asparagus.
- Put sesame oil in wok or fry pan on medium-high heat.
- Once oil is heated, fry asparagus turning occasionally for 3-4 minutes or until tender. (I like mine al-dente).
- Add soy sauce and continue to cook in soy sauce stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes (again until your liking).
- Right before serving sprinkle sesame seeds and toss to coat.
This asparagus was really good. I love the flavor of the sesame oil & seeds. I'm not a big fan of soy sauce but only used half the amount and it was perfect. My husband does not like asparagus but I made him try this recipe and he even asked for seconds. thanks for sharing...