Recipe by Sebertowski
A quick, easy way to enjoy asparagus. My favorite way to eat it!! The asparagus absorbs all the flavors of the sesame oil and soy sauce. It can't be beat!
Top Review by cherij22
This asparagus was really good. I love the flavor of the sesame oil & seeds. I'm not a big fan of soy sauce but only used half the amount and it was perfect. My husband does not like asparagus but I made him try this recipe and he even asked for seconds. thanks for sharing...
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 -3 tablespoons light soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim the ends from your asparagus.
- Put sesame oil in wok or fry pan on medium-high heat.
- Once oil is heated, fry asparagus turning occasionally for 3-4 minutes or until tender. (I like mine al-dente).
- Add soy sauce and continue to cook in soy sauce stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes (again until your liking).
- Right before serving sprinkle sesame seeds and toss to coat.