1/1 Photo of Sesame Apple Pikelets
These are delicious. I make them whenever I can as either a snack or dessert, I just love them and they are so simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- 2Add the wet ingredients, mix well.
- 3Cook in a buttered frying pan.
- 4Serve with whipped butter.
- 5Whipped Butter: Whip butter with an electric beater.
- 6An alternative to whipped butter is honey butter, just add 2 T of honey to the butter.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Apple Pikelets
Serving Size: 1 (622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.4
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 145.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g