Chef SeaHag's Note:
You can also add some coconumt cilantro rice to this for a complete meal, but thuis is fine on it's own. The Soy glaze is the best part and tastes delicious dribbled over the vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place aspargus in single layer and raost for about 20 minutes in a greased (Pam) baking pan.
- 3Put soy sauce in sauce pan with the sugar on low heat. Stir frequently until reduced and thick. Set aside.
- 4Heat coconut oil in frying pan over medium - medium high heat.
- 5Crush wasabi peas and mix them with sesame seeds on plate.
- 6Coat tuna in the mix.
- 7Place tuna in oil for approximately 2 minutes on each side (rare to medium rare).
- 8Slice tuna in medallions, spread on plate with asparagus. Drizzle soy reduction over the plate.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame and Wasabi Crusted Tuna With Roasted Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 4086.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 39.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: