- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced, green and white part
- 1 -2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cabbage and green onions in a large bowl.
- In a medium skillet saute sesame seends and almonds in the butter over medium heat until the almonds are golden.
- Add to cabbage.
- Stir together everything else until the bouillon is dissolved.
- Pour over slaw and toss.
- You can eat right away or chill a bit, just stir before serving.