Easy and different. From Laria Tabul.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Line cookie sheet with parchment.
- 3With an electric mixer, beat almond paste with sugar until only tiny pieces of the almond paste remain.
- 4Add egg whites, and beat on high speed unti smooth.
- 5Mix in sesame seeds.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake 14 minutes or until puffed, pale gold, and the edges begin to brown.
- 8Transfer the paper and macaroons to cooling rack, and let cool completely.
- 9Peel off carefully when cooled.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Almond Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g