Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
Easy and different. From Laria Tabul.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment.
- With an electric mixer, beat almond paste with sugar until only tiny pieces of the almond paste remain.
- Add egg whites, and beat on high speed unti smooth.
- Mix in sesame seeds.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 14 minutes or until puffed, pale gold, and the edges begin to brown.
- Transfer the paper and macaroons to cooling rack, and let cool completely.
- Peel off carefully when cooled.