1/8 Photos of Serviette/Napkin Folding, the Simple Pocket
Between the teachings of my grandmother, an aunt, my mother and several restaurants I learned a lot about serviette/ napkin folding. Here's a step-by-step instruction on how to make one of the easiest of them all.. Works well with cloth napkins, or larger paper ones. I have included step-by-step photographs to illustrate/supplement the written directions. I learned this one at the Oasis Restaurant in the small town of Omarama, in New Zealand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 paper, serviette (large)
- 1 cloth, serviette (large)
- 1Lay your serviette square out flat before you.
- 2Fold the top and bottom left hand edges to meet the top and bottom right hand edges. You will have a long rectangle with the fold on the left hand edge.
- 3Fold the bottom short edge up about 1/3 of the way up the rectangle. Then repeat another 1/3 of the way up.
- 4Carefully turn the serviette over and fold the top and bottom East edge to the centre.
- 5Repeat with the West edge.
- 6Carefully turn this over again and you will have a neat package that has a pocket at the bottom into which a nametag, cutlery, flowers or a small gift can be inserted.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Serviette/Napkin Folding, the Simple Pocket
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: