1/5 Photos of Serviette/ Napkin Folding, Set Into a Wine Glass
Between the teachings of my Grandmother, an Aunt, my Mother and several restaurants I learned a lot about serviette/ napkin folding. Here's a step-by-step instruction on how to make one of the easiest of them all.. a simple folded on with the napkin ring holding everything in place. Works well with cloth napkins, or larger paper ones. I have included step-by-step photographs to illustrate/supplement the written directions. This one I learned in the Oasis restaurant in tiny township of Omarama, New Zealand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 paper, serviette (large)
- 1 cloth, serviette (large)
- 1Lay your serviette square out flat before you.
- 2Begin folding accordion/pleating style from the bottom, all the way up to the top. Make each fold/ pleat about 3/4" - 1" (2 cm - 2.5cm) wide.
- 3Fold the pleated napkin in half.
- 4Place the serviette into the wine glass, folding the first inch at the base underneath to keep pleats in place.
- 5Unfold the pleats and shape into a fan. Interlock the two center pleats if needed to keep the fan intact.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Serviette/ Napkin Folding, Set Into a Wine Glass
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: