1/16 Photos of Serviette/Napkin Folding, Fleur De Lis Variation With Extras
My interest in serviette folding was born on a wet day at my Grandmother's house, I was a pre teen and helping her with the ironing and watched while she ironed serviettes into wonderful shapes and neatly stacked them for use. I asked her to show me how and she did. Once you know several folds and people see them, they often have at least one other that you haven't seen before, you gain knowledge of the new one and on it goes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 paper, serviette (large)
- 1 cloth, serviette (large)
- 1Lay your serviette square out flat before you in a diamond shape.
- 2Take the South point at the bottom and fold it up to meet the North point at the top. You will now have a triangle with the crease at the bottom.
- 3Take the East point and bring it over to meet the North point, repeat with the West point. You will now have a small diamond shape with a vertical gap running down the centre.
- 4Take the South point and bring it towards the North point, but stop 3/4 of the way up.
- 5Now still holding the south point, bring it back down so that it rests at the centre of the base of the triangle. This is your decorative cuff at the base of the serviette.
- 6Take right hand loose point in the North position and fold it down so that the point is tucked neatly behind the decorative cuff, repeat with the remaining loose North point.
- 7Turn the serviette over and gently slip the East and West points one into the other.
- 8Turn the serviette back to the front side and you will have a standing serviette with two decrative cuffs and a triangle point above. These can be left as is if you wish, or you can take the topmost of the two North points and bring it down and tuck it behind the cuff in the middle.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Serviette/Napkin Folding, Fleur De Lis Variation With Extras
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: