1/9 Photos of Serviette/Napkin Folding, Fleur De Lis Variation Cardinal Hat
My interest in serviette folding was born on a wet day at my Grandmother's house, I was a pre teen and helping her with the ironing and watched while she ironed serviettes into wonderful shapes and neatly stacked them for use. I asked her to show me how and she did. Once you know several folds and people see them, they often have at least one other that you haven't seen before, you gain knowledge of the new one and on it goes. Now that I have already posted all the napkin folds I know, I decided to look on the net for some new ones to learn. This one was called the Cardinal Hat and as far as I can see it's more of less identical to my Fleur de Lis fold, (Serviette/Napkin Folding, the Fleur De Lis) except that the tuck at the back is fractionally different (personally I found this made it harder to fit the two ends into each other so I have kept my simpler Fleur de Lis tuck) and the loose points at the top of the final front are not turned down. Although very similar, since it is considered to be a fold in it's own right I have included it here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 paper, serviette (large)
- 1 cloth, serviette (large)
- 1Lay your serviette square out flat before you in a diamond shape.
- 2Fold the South point of the diamond up to meet the North point of the diamond.
- 3Fold the East point up to meet the North point of the diamond and repeat with the West point.You will now have a smaller diamond shape with a vertical gap running down the center.
- 4Carefully turn the serviette over.The point that has the open edges should be in the South of the diamond position.
- 5Fold these South points up to meet the North point, you will now have a triangle shape with a horizontal gap in the center.
- 6Turn the napkin over again and bring the East and West points into the center, tucking them inside each other.
- 7Turn the serviette over again and gently ease into a neat cylinder shape with all three points pointing symetically upwards.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Serviette/Napkin Folding, Fleur De Lis Variation Cardinal Hat
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: