1/10 Photos of Serviette/Napkin Folding, Fleur De Lis in a Glass Version2
Between the teachings of my Grandmother, an Aunt, my Mother and several restaurants I learned a lot about serviette/ napkin folding.. Now that I have already posted all the napkin folds I know, I decided to look on the net for some new ones to learn. This one is almost identical to Fleur de Lis in a Glass Version1, but the method of making it is different and the central point at the top can be considerably lower. Works well with cloth napkins, or larger paper ones. I have included step-by-step photographs to illustrate/supplement the written directions. For neater presentation use ironed napkins for this fold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 paper, serviette (large)
- 1 cloth, serviette (large)
- 1Lay your serviette flat before you in a diamond shape.
- 2Take the point at South and fold it up to meet the point at North. You will now have a triangle in front of you where the crease is at the bottom and the point is facing the North position.
- 3Place your finger in the centre of the outside line of the triangle that runs from North to East. Then take the East point of the triangle and bring it up and past your finger so that you have made an additional triangle that has a point sticking up at the top. Repeat with the West point of the triangle. You will now have before you a very rough diamond shape that has three triangle points at the top.
- 4Take the bottom point at South and fold it half way up to the centre of the serviette. It will form a triangle below the three triangles points at the top.
- 5Carefully turn the serviette so that it is vertical (the 3 top points will now be facing East or West, whichever you prefer) and accordion fold from the bottom to the top of the serviette.
- 6Carefully set the base of the serviette into a wine or water glass (the base is the thicker bit at the bottom) and when you let go you will have a pleated triangle at the top and two pleated triangles hanging down at the sides.
- 7Arrange the pleats to that they are even and neat.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Serviette/Napkin Folding, Fleur De Lis in a Glass Version2
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: