1/8 Photos of Serviette/Napkin Folding, Fleur De Lis in a Glass Version1.
Between the teachings of my Grandmother, an Aunt, my Mother and several restaurants I learned a lot about serviette/ napkin folding.. Now that I have already posted all the napkin folds I know, I decided to look on the net for some new ones to learn. This one is almost identical to Fleur de Lis in a Glass Version2, but the method of making it is different and the central point at the top can be considerably higher. Works well with cloth napkins, or larger paper ones. I have included step-by-step photographs to illustrate/supplement the written directions. For neater presentation use ironed napkins for this fold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 paper, serviette (large)
- 1 cloth, serviette (large)
- 1Lay your serviette flat before you in a diamond shape.
- 2Take the point at North and fold it down to meet the point at South. You will now have a triangle in front of you where the crease is at the top and the point is facing the South position.
- 3Take this South point and fold it to the North, going past the middle centre of the top line so that you now have a strip at the bottom if the serviette and a triangle sticking out at the top of the strip.
- 4Turn the serviette carefully around so that it is now vertical and starting at the bottom end of the long strip, accordion pleat all the way to the other end of the strip at the top. Hold firmly so that it keeps its shape.
- 5Carefully set the base of the serviette into a wine or water glass (the base is the thicker bit at the bottom) and when you let go you will have a tall pleated triangle at the top and two pleated triangles hanging down at the sides.
- 6Arrange the pleats to that they are even and neat.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Serviette/Napkin Folding, Fleur De Lis in a Glass Version1.
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: