1/1 Photo of Serviette/Napkin Folding, Duck Feet
Between the teachings of my Grandmother, an Aunt, my Mother and several restaurants I learned a lot about serviette/ napkin folding.. Now that I have already posted all the napkin folds I know, I decided to look for some new ones to learn. This one is from a book and is called Duck Feet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 paper, serviette (large)
- 1 cloth, serviette (large)
- 1Lay your serviette square out flat before you.
- 2Take the bottom left and bottom right corners and bring them up to meet the top left and top right corners. You will have before you a long rectangle with the crease at the bottom.
- 3Again take the bottom left and bottom right corners and bring them up to meet the top left and top right corners, your rectangle is now only half as deep as before.
- 4Place your finger at the top center of the rectangle and with your other hand take the top right corner and fold it downwards and past the base of the rectangle so that you have a triangular shape at the top and a flap at the bottom. Repeat with the left top corner, you will now have a shape before you that it square at the bottom and pointed at the top.
- 5Carefully turn the serviette over, keeping the point of the triangle at the top.
- 6Taking hold of the point of the triangle, raise it upward and toward you so that it will stand up and at the same time gently push the "feet" at the bottom slightly apart just enough so that the serviette stands up on it's own. Arrange carefully on a plate.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Serviette/Napkin Folding, Duck Feet
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: