1/11 Photos of Serviette/Napkin Folding, Another Simple Band
My interest in serviette folding was born on a wet day at my Grandmother's house, I was a pre teen and helping her with the ironing and watched while she ironed serviettes into wonderful shapes and neatly stacked them for use. I asked her to show me how and she did. Once you know several folds and people see them, they often have at least one other that you haven't seen before, you gain knowledge of the new one and on it goes. Now that I have already posted all the napkin folds I know, I decided to look on the net for some new ones to learn. This one is a variation on the simple band. You will need one serviette ring per serviette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 paper, serviette (large)
- 1 cloth, serviette (large)
- 1Lay your serviette square out flat before you. Fold it in half horizontally.
- 2Take the serviette and fold it in half again vertically so that it is now a small square a quarter the size of the origonal square.
- 3Only one corner of the square will have 4 open / loose edges, rotate your square so that it is a flat diamond shape with the open corner pointing downwards. We will call this the South corner, and the top corner opposite North.
- 4Take the East corner and start rolling it towards the West Corner, but stop at the center of the serviette. Repeat with the West corner. The two rolls should meet at the centre of an imaginary line between the North/South points.
- 5Carefully slip your serviette ring over one end and pull up to about half way.
- 6Turn the napkin over to the front side so that the join is at the back.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Serviette/Napkin Folding, Another Simple Band
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: