Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Between the teachings of my Grandmother, an Aunt, my Mother and several restaurants I learned a lot about serviette/ napkin folding.. Now that I have already posted all the napkin folds I know, I decided to look on the net for some new ones to learn. This one is yet another Fan fold and very dramatic. Can be made in advance to the long strip stage and stacked in a box ready for use.
- Place your serviette out flat before you in a diamond shape.
- Bring the point at South, up to meet the point at North, you will now have a triangle shape before you that has the crease at the bottom.
- Starting from the wide base of the triangle, accordion fold it until the very top. You will now have before you a long thin strip with a zigzag effect along one side where the triangle has gotten smaller as you folded.
- Keeping the zigzag side to the outside, fold the strip in half so that the two long flat edges are in the centre. Carefully fan out the sides so that they are even and pleasing.
- Place flat on a plate for a very dramatic arrangement.
This looks amazing and is easy to make!
Easy to do and looks great!